Thursday, September 9, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook for 9/9/10

FOR TODAY


Outside my window... cool and misting, fall is upon us!

I am thinking... relief that Kendall and Ethan are spending great, quality, one-on-one time together watching the Vikings play.

I am thankful for... a healthy pregnancy and healthy children

From the learning rooms... preschool workbooks!  and a marble game Ethan only gets to play when Ernest is down for a nap or in bed for the night (due to marbles).

From the kitchen... dishes waiting to be done.  I'm making banana bread for Ladies Night Out tomorrow night!

I am wearing... gray skirt, striped sleeveless shirt and a black button down shirt over it.  My midwife said I looked nice today so it must have worked!

I am creating... banana bread?

I am going... to a cabin tomorrow night with some wonderful women from the local E Free church.  Excitment is an understatment.

I am reading... Cubbie's verses everyday with Ethan. 

I am hoping... my friend Audra has her baby Johnye Rose soon, babies are exciting!

I am hearing... the cars drive by in the rain water.  AND NOTHING ELSE!  Silence is gold.

Around the house... a mess.  I was gone all day.  Need I say more?

One of my favorite things... iced tea.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Clean up the house, grocery shop, Ladies Night Out, and some Mary Kay orders need to be placed.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing:
On their way to watch the Vikings game play.



No comments:

Post a Comment