Sunday, February 20, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook 2/20/2011



Outside my window: snow!  And I hear those rumbling snow plows fly by every few hours.
I am thinking... about how that Neti pot worked on my sinuses.
I am thankful for... heat!  Especially here in Minnesota.  There are only so many blankets you can put on before it just gets to be too cumbersome to move around.
From the kitchen... Kendall making a late night porkchop.  Mmmm, meat.  We are definitly a carnivorous family.
I am wearing... courdoroy pants, blue 3/4 length shirt, and wool socks.  This is what I wore to church today since I was in the nursery with TEN babies.  I called in the 'mama troops' to help out.
I am remembering... to take my fennel to avoid colic in Eleanor!  I think she appreciates it.

I am going... nowhere tomorrow.  Let's bake!
I am reading...Ohhhhh, so excited!  I'm reading Large Family Logistics! LOVE IT!!!!
I am hoping... for some snuggles before Kendall goes to bed.  I love that man.
I am hearing... sizzling porkchops and a snoring baby.  Sweet sweet baby sounds.
Pondering these words... "The grocery store was packed today.  There were three people in line before me and three people in line after me."- Kendall.  Compared to the Walmarts in Texas, that would be a quick trip.
Around the house...the ill effects of my nap today.  Thank you Kendall for feeding, bathing, and playing with the boys.  I'd much rather have him spend quality time with the kids on the weekend than clean up beans and sippy cups.
On my mind... I hope we get a washer and drier in the next few weeks!  Lord willing, all we would need is a hook up installed and the man who owns the house we rent from is a plumber.  Plus Kendall's sister is giving us her old washer and drier.  The drier needs a new thingamajig that Kendall said he could order from Sears.  Amen and amen.
Noticing that... I'm really started to enjoy my blog.  I'm glad my readers are enjoying my blog too!

One of my favorite things... being creative.  I'm so glad I'm getting to use my creative juices as the main Publicity guru for my MOPS group.  Plus, this blog has been a great creative outlet for me.  Now if I could just get some baby books scrapbooked..
A few plans for the rest of the week: MOP Spa Day on Tuesday, Bible Study Thursday, love on this family of mine every day

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
And her aunt's pretty stinkin' cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment