Monday, March 7, 2011

The Homeschool Mother's Journal 3/7

In my life this week... focusing on arising early to start my day with a skip.  It's good to workout the body and spirit before daybreak.

In our homeschool this week... consistanly work on the violin with Ethan, continue our kindergarten books, playdoh and spend time outdoors.



Places we're going and people we're seeing...  Mothers of Preschoolers on Tuesday.  Catching up with my beautiful friends Friday night for Ladies Night Out. Homeschool Co-op on Friday morning- yes! 



My favorite thing this week was... a birthday party for a sweet little four year old.  Time spent together as a family is absolutely priceless and hands down my number one priority.  Plus Ethan saying he wants to be married to me.  Swoon...



What's working/not working for us... workbooks are coming a long nicely to enhance penmanship.  I'm big on "nice handwriting" as a goal for my children.



Homeschool questions/thoughts I have... I'm really wondering if I should go ahead with signing up for Starfall.  This website has helped immensely with his counting and phonics skills.  The kid can can count in 10's up to 100.

 




From The Homeschool Chick.




No comments:

Post a Comment