Thursday, October 14, 2010

Due date = no baby


Bummed doesn't even begin to remotely start how I feel.  I've bawled two times today and slept most of the other times.  I'm feeling so discouraged from a lack of contractions, or at least of lack of real contractions that feel more like contractions and less like cramps.  Bring on the pain!  Let's do this already!  Lord, give me some patience and perseverence.  I'm hoping to look back in a few weeks and be able to piece together this puzzle to see why she isn't coming when I'd like her to.  Bleh!  I've been able to keep up with most of the household stuff despite being so tired.  I don't remember being this tired with the other two this late in pregnancy.  Is it because I'm going into this one heavier?  Is it because I'm older?  Is it mind over matter?  Or are women who are 40 weeks pregnant really this exhausted?


My oh so sexy cankles.  THIS is why I gained 9 pounds in one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment