Saturday, August 28, 2010

...Thou makest the outgoings of the morning and evening to rejoice. Psalm 65:8

Shucking corn is serious business at the grocery store.
Kendall is usually up late at night posting and working on ebay.  I don't blame him as I wait until there are no children underfoot to sort out my Mary Kay orders and other projects demanding space that little fingers would be interested in. 

Since he is usually up late, he sleeps in later than most do (as in noon, I get fussy anything later than noon) therefore leaving the boys and I to ourselves during the morning.  This is not a bad gig at all.  I enjoy our quiet time, our "no computer until after lunch" rule, breakfast together, and general fun mornings.  I have my energy in the morning so it is not uncommon for us to all be fed, dressed and at the grocery store by or before 8:00am.  Story time is on Wednesday mornings at the library, MOPS will be in the mornings, Bible studies will be in the mornings, so our mornings are usually pretty planned out.  Ernest goes down for his morning nap from 9:30-11:30 which gives Ethan and I ample time to do our bookwork for the day and scrub floors without a little one demanding attention. 

All in all, feel free to call me at 8am, I'll be up and my brain just might be turned on. :-)

Psalms 65:8 They also that dwell in the uttermost parts are afraid at thy tokens: thou makest the outgoings of the morning and evening to rejoice.

Playing with the puppets after story time at the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment