Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One less small wonder in the house this week

Sweet little Ernest is spending the next THREE nights at his aunt's house.  THREE WHOLE NIGHTS AWAY FROM HIS MAMA!  I might have to swing by Friday and scoop him up.  I know he'll be ok, but oh my goodness that's a long time to be away from me.  He's going for some r&r, spend time with his cousins, and this will give Ethan plenty of one on one time with Kendall and myself.  Kendall and him are going to go fishing and see Toy Story 3 together.  I will try to clean clean clean and organize organize organize.  We are starting our school year up in August in order to get a head start on Baby #3 coming in October.  While we are definitly a "relaxed" homeschool family, especially at Ethan's age, I still want to have all of my ducks in a row and ready.  A confused mind does nothing!

Ok Ernest, have fun and mommy loves and misses you!


No comments:

Post a Comment