Saturday, December 4, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook 12/4/2010

FOR TODAY


Outside my window... beautiful snow!  It totally made me think of the hymn
"Nothing But The Blood of Jesus"

I am thinking... "I hope Kendall is doing well at work."

I am thankful for... we don't have all night so I'll mention a few: heat!, sleeping children, full tummies

From the learning rooms... the number 5

From the kitchen... my mother-in-law's porkchops with mushroom gravy.  yumm-tastic!

I am wearing... mom clothes that are boring but have no spit up stains!

I am creating... a scrapbook

I am going... get out "church clothes" for the kids so the morning will hopefully run smoothly

I am reading... some blogs!

I am hoping... to be a light upon a mountain for the lost.

I am hearing... "Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus" play, and Eleanor squiggle squaggle herself to sleep.

Around the house... calm.

One of my favorite things... Skippy brand peanut butter in 'creamy'.

A few plans for the rest of the week: CHURCH!, working in the nursery on Tuesday, ice skating Friday, Christmas with my inlaws next Sunday.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

 

Ethan's first time meeting Eleanor. Love at first sight.




No comments:

Post a Comment