Monday, April 26, 2010

Mederma stretch mark cream

"Does this diaper make me look fat?"


I recieved stretch mark cream to use as and give feedback about. While I've only been using it a week, it smells mega good and is very silky smooth. I don't have large, deep, red stretch marks. Mine are old from the teenage years and aren't "that bad" from pregnancy. Should I, or shouldn't I post pictures of before and after? Hmmmm.... I was using Mary Kay's night solution and saw awesome results with it on my face and stretch marks on the belly (if I do say so myself, thankyouverymuch). I always tell people it is "Flintstone's vitamins for your face". But I like trying new products, and these are old. Worth a shot and free, so why not? :)


Ernest is in the 3% body weight category for his age, so we have supplemented formula at his doctor's request. So he's skinny, what's the big deal? We have to go into the doc's tomorrow to see if he's gained some weight since formula. Needless to say, his top teeth have started to come in, so I'm DONE nursing him. 10 months is a record for me, YAY!! I feel like I did my part. Plus, he eats and eats and eats and eats.... he's usually the last one at the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment