Friday, April 23, 2010

tired potatoes

I'm tired. I take 2 hour naps every day. I'm up anywhere between 5:30-8am every day. I'm in bed between 10pm and midnight. I wake up cranky. I NEED MY ENERGY! Is this a thyroid issue? Better schedule? More physical exercise? Eat better? No more naps?

This is so frusterating. I want my 4 year old's energy level. 1. I'd get more things done. 2. I'd be skinny again!


Off the subject: POTATO SOUP ROCKS! http://heavenlyhomemakers.com/potato-soup
Sooooo good the 4 year old pounded his down. The baby ate all of his potatoes and some broth (of course, that kid is a trash compactor), and I thought it was doggone good! Plus very simple to make, and inexpensive! Who DOESN'T have this stuff? We subbed good old fashioned low fat milk for the heavy cream, no problem.

While you are on that website, look around! This lady has the housewife stuff down!

No comments:

Post a Comment