Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Drink your worries away

I have started juicing apples, carrots, and celery to make a type of juice fast drink thingie.  I feel like I'm full of funky toxins and I want them out.  My body has yet to reach a point where I feel comfortable saying "I have recovered from child birth".  In the past it's taken all of a week.  A part of it is indeed not being able to rest like I have been, I feel the pressure to keep the house picked up and have a nutrious meal.  I don't really care if it's good or not, just more nutrion than macarroni and cheese.  Go me.

The surprising thing is my kids really have enjoyed these juices.  They are not overly sweet at all like grape juice or apple juice.  I feel like they are the most natural drink beverage I can give them, other than water of course and even then there are all sorts of chemicals in our cities water, so much infact that before we bought our water filter it burned my nose to turn on the faucet.  You know it's bad when you want a drink of water and it smells like a pool.  I'm headed out the door now to purchase some kale and more apples. Here's to a happy healthy lifestyle!

Trying on suits for our family picture.  Ethan's a size 8 and Ernest is a size 3t

No comments:

Post a Comment