Thursday, April 22, 2010

babes and losses

Here is a picture of what you can purchase for $4 at the Minnesota Zoo.
BUT LOOK AT THAT FACE! THE FACE I TELL YA!!!!



We are so excited to be having another newborn in the house this fall. Our other baby is almost 10 months and our not-so-little-baby is going to be 4 next week. We need to go in for our ultrasound and bloodwork. Speaking of baby's, my cousin and his wife just lost another child invitro. Ugh, my heart just breaks for them. The nicest, sweetest, hardworking people. They have one son and their infant they just lost was another boy. I had a hard time with a 12 week miscarriage, I cannot even relate to losing one where you could tell what gender the baby is and everything. My heart and prayers are with them. It makes me appreciate my children that much more. THEY ARE A GIFT! Even during meltdowns and teething...


No comments:

Post a Comment